Who want to buy The Wright Stuff 91021179 Bottom Specification & Features Product Name: Bottom Buddy Brand: The Wright Stuff Mod...
Who want to buy The Wright Stuff 91021179 Bottom
Specification & Features
- Product Name: Bottom Buddy
- Brand: The Wright Stuff
- Model: 91021179
- Soft, flexible head with three tulip-petal sections
- Hygienic and easy to use
- Includes a carry pouch for travel and storage
- Securely grip any tissue or pre-moistened wipe
- 11" long with a curved handle
Comments List
The Wright Stuff 91021179 Bottom Reviews:
I am disappointed, I was expecting the franchise on this site, he obviously is not. You ask the opinion of customers and in fact if it is not complimentary to the product or the seller you don't post. So I'm going to ask you to from now on never send me a request for advice for a product or request people who are in need of an opinion. In fact, I don't have time to waste telling lies on products that don't appeal to me to make you happy. I said what I think and if you don't like it I let you imagine the rest of the sentence. When you cashed my payments the only thing you are interested is to make you pay and nothing else I do not ask you something else. Do your job as usual, and then splash the peace to clients with your requests for information because of all the ways you do not publish. Very pretty little silver covenant available in small size. Delivered quickly in a small footprint. And the price is more than reasonableI am still waiting despite several requests on their facebook to have the meaning of the runes inscribed on this ring!!!! There is the FUTHARC recent and ancient,... Small price to pay for this pretty little ring, simple but robust. Has my thumb, it does not move, even when I carry heavy things, it does not deform and retains its gloss. Too delirium it is a beautiful ring. It is like I am a true. A real tape-to-eye, but good I've ordered for it :).Cheap The Wright Stuff 91021179 Bottom:
It remains to be seen whether the metal will last in the time. And here see you in a few weeks for my skin to attack violently the alloys a little too light. We'll see. If not taken in size 57 because no choice, but a 56 it would have been better. But not serious I keep. Just a careless mistake on my part, the two rings are not supportive. so in reality there are two rings. But it is very nice like this. As a result of my comment. After a few months the alloy remains in place, without that, I get to the oxidize. So thumbs up to this ring. Ps It really makes tape-to-eye :) but I can confirm I love it.. very pretty ring, well finished, beautiful imitation of zirconium, responds perfectly to my expectations, nice product to recommend to those who love fine jewelry copies of the realI the door since my purchase, she is always impeccable, discreet, very nice effetje associates it with the covenant of my husband, which is wide, the finesse of the ring does not seem to me fragileI am thrilled with this ring man has a price quite reasonable! And he also likes a lot... Original, trendy, durable, I always wears this ring on his left middle depuismaintenant two months. At this price (and more), why not use it, eh? Voalakoahello, small box of confectionnage ring for child, very easy to use and allows you an exercise in concentration and precision to children. my girls have been delighted to realize of the rings character. small little gift consideration that can make fun appropriate for any age ;) I bought it as a gift for christmas so I can't give precision as to the size but for me it look correct.Cheap Bottom Buddy:
After the image one could think of a ring that is very large, but in fact, it remains quite discreet. The engraved letters do not have defects as well as the design of the top. Prompt arrival. Received with a small box so to deliver (or even the store) it is very beautiful and practical. Small flat, the ring and the little box arrived with a small bag (to allow) pink, knowing that it is a ring for a man that is not very masculine. I would recommend it! Ring man is very ugly that I buy it thinking that it was pretty but I am disappointed in receiving it, I don't know what to do thank you for this sends. I use it almost every day, either with a collar, either in my finger, and it remains as good as new. The inscriptions on the outside and inside are perfectly legible ; and the weight gives the air of wearing the 'real' one ring. Good quality/price ratio ; highly recommended. Beautiful jewelry, however the metal ornament is removed at the end of quelquessemaines. But this is still a gem, nice and cheap :) exactly as pictured, even better I would say it looks very similar to an alliance, the writing doesn't seem to disappearJust perfect! Ring, very fine and elegant. The frame is very pretty and showcases the stone, which is, in my opinion, well balanced.Best Buy Bottom Buddy:
Has recommend!!! THIS RING IS GORGEOUS. IT CORRESPONDS TO WHAT I WANTED. IT IS OF VERY GOOD QUALITY. I WEAR IT ALL THE TIME, I DIDN TAKE IT OFF EVER AND SHE HAS NO MOVES. DELIGHTED WITH THIS PURCHASE. not the right size and not possible to have a refund or to exchange the ring because it is send from China, I'm disappointed with my purchase... the ring received prior to the date the ring is heavy like the real thing, the inscription perfect, and I received a string can a small may good its already goodI received the package on time, well packed and the ring in a jewel box. The ring matches the description : golden, with crisp. I received it over 2 weeks and wearing it constantly (even in the shower), the ring has not changed at all. I am very satisfied with my purchase! It is a very beautiful piece of jewelry, I'd buy it to keep it warm for me, but it shines so much.... it's a perfect gift for young enthusiast by the saga of the lord of the rings. Very nice reproduction. I recommend this article. Thin ring, very pretty with a symbolic next the side or on the door. I plan to put all the days. The shipment was quick and neat. I am completely excited about this ring. She is gorgeous and a really good invoice. I who envied Kate Middleton, I am happy to have my ring. It is a pretty ring, a good report quality price, I love the pattern.On Sale Bottom Buddy:
Small flat, seems to be cut slightly large and came in slightly nicked on the edge. But it is only seen if you really paid attention.. I bought it because the size of 57 was proposed because 57, 5 too large... a bit less pretty as the ring inspired kate middleton. but very beautiful effect. This is a few months I wear it, and no worries.... Diy ; bathroom with shower, it corresponds to its description and size no worries. a very nice piece of jewellery, discreet and who has a history above all, it's been a long time I was looking for a claddagh.... absolutely not disappointed with my purchase. For an object that was supposedly 100€ at the start, a€ 20 promo. It fell once and it is broken in 2... Quality pitifulHello. Super happy with my purchase. Size a little small but I am disappointed in the order and my husband the door on the little finger. Beautiful darker color than on the photo. Received before Valentine's day. Solid product. Shipped from China then 15 days of delivery. Sending by airmail. I am an unconditional fan of Tolkien, and ring had to be mine. Admittedly this is not the Gold version but it is a very nice ring made of tungsten carbide. The screen printing seems to hold. raviHello, I am really disappointed not to receive what is the size of my signet ring ordered!!! I ordered a size 10, I have received the size 13, and I still waiting!!! Please keep me informed, Very good, fast delivery, the product corresponds perfectly to the pictures, it does not oxidize, the entries are discretes but are still visible.Bottom Buddy Reviews:
Super! Ring is really pretty based on the pictures, however, and I don't know why, the ring is not to propose a size 68, the damage magnifier a sale.... Product consistent with the picture and the description and product delivered to the right size of the finger. Delivery perfect, with a small word nice of the seller Michel. I recommend this seller made you happy without fearVery nice ring, had its effect in front of friends :) At the level of the grooves, there are délabrements (black marks) it is minimal, but when you make a minimum mistake, it shows. Very good product. Given the small price, I was a little septic about the product. But super's surprise, it filled my nephew, who is now a true knight! I doubt that the price of 20 euros is justified, I wonder if I have not received the one sold at 5 euros approximately. In addition I have not received the right size :-(The ring is beautiful but I don't put 5 stars because, having taken the smaller size, it is still a little big for my girlfriend (gift). It would be great to be able to have a smaller size, if only for the children fan of the Lord of the Rings to which it would not go no more. Very disappointed, does not match the photo. In addition, it seems much larger on the photo. I do not recommend it! I am very happy with it. In addition, it has the air does not become damaged while I carry it every day.
COMMENTS